- While installing, please check whether the indicator light stays normal.
If the blue indicator light is not flashing in rapid speed (5 times per second), please press the reset button on the back of doorbell until the indicator light flashing rapidly.
Please update to the latest version to avoid compatibility problems, the older version may cause QR code recognition failures.
It is possible the WiFi user name and password entered are incorrect, which may causes the doorbell unable to connect to the network. (We do not suggest using Chinese characters as WiFi name, which may also cause WiFi configuration failures.)
- The router may be set to prohibit free loaders: if the WiFi you’ve connect has been set to prohibit free loaders( Black and White List, MAC address filtering, etc) may causes the doorbell connect to the network.
- The router may be set 5GHz band WiFi: the doorbell DO NOT support 5GHz band WiFi currently.
- Bridge-connected WiFi: Bridge-connected WiFi may lead to unstable state of the network, which may causes the doorbell unable to connect to the network.
- The DHCP server may be turned off( assign IP addresses automatically): if the DHCP server of your router has been turned off, it may cause the doorbell unable to get the IP addresses, which let to the doorbell unable to connect to the WiFi.
- The router has hidden WiFi setting: We do not support hidden SSID WiFi, please make sure the SSID has not been hidden.
- In order to protect the privacy of our users, devices can only be added to one account. Please make sure your device has not been added to other account, any question, please feel free to contact us.