Before adding our skills, please change the names of your devices in your Netvue/Vuebell app so that they can be easily recognized by Alexa. For example, you may name your devices front door, back door, living room, office, desk etc.
1. Download Amazon Alexa app. 2. Sign in to your Amazon Account.
3. To continue with the following steps, please make sure Echo Show or FireTV has been added to your Amazon account and works normally. If there is no Echo Show or FireTV device available under your Amazon account, you will be unable to use this skill to play your Netvue or Vuebell devices.
In regards to how to add Echo Show or FireTV device, please refer to related document or ask the supplier for help.
- Go to menu and choose skills. 5. Search for “Netvue”or “Vuebell”, choose Netvue Live Video, then click enable.
- Sign in to your Netvue or Vuebell account.
- Discover devices (please make sure you have already added the devices to your Netvue/Vuebell account). You can discover your devices by clicking "discover devices"orspeaking to your Echo Show/FireTV, "Alexa, discover devices".
- You can find your device list in the Amazon Alexa app under the "Smart Home" tab. If no device is shown, try discovering again.
9. After discovering devices, speak to Echo Show/FireTVto view your cameras. For example, you may say “Alexa, show me living room”,“Alexa, I wanna see office camera”, “Alexa, show desk” and etc.
10. Enjoy your smarthome life!
Note: In order to switch to another Netvue/Vuebell account, you need to disable the skill first and enable it again.