- Please check whether device's WiFi configuration mode has been activated.
Device's status light will flash rapidly if it is in WiFi configuration mode. If you didn't see the flashing light, press the reset Wi-Fi configuration button to activate the mode.
Please update to the latest version to avoid compatibility problems, the older version may cause QR code scanning failures.
It is possible the WiFi username and password entered are incorrect, which may cause the doorbell unable to connect to the network. (We do not suggest using Chinese characters or special characters as WiFi name, which may also cause WiFi configuration failures.)
- Netvue products now ONLY support 2.4GHz band WiFi. Connecting to 5GHz band WiFi will cause the connection to fail.
- The router may be set to prohibit freeloaders: if the WiFi you’ve to connect has been set to prohibit freeloaders (Black and White List, MAC address filtering, etc) may cause the doorbell fail to connect to the network.
- Bridge-connected WiFi: Bridge-connected WiFi may lead to an unstable state of the network, which may cause the doorbell unable to connect to the network.
- The DHCP server may be turned off (assign IP addresses automatically): if the DHCP server of your router has been turned off, it may cause the doorbell unable to get the IP addresses, which let to the doorbell unable to connect to the WiFi.
- The router has hidden WiFi setting: VueBell do not support hidden SSID WiFi, please make sure the SSID has not been hidden.
- In order to protect the privacy of our users, Vuebell devices can only be added to one account. Please make sure your device has not been added to another account.
Still cannot find the answer to your question? Feel free to contact us via Live Chat on Netvue App or send us an email at email@example.com