In order to receive alert notification on your phone when the camera detects movement, please make sure your phone and camera are in the correct settings.
- Please make sure you have allowed the Netvue app to send you notifications in your phone's settings. Netvue app>setting>general>motion alert
- Please make sure the "Do Not Disturb" mode is off on your phone, otherwise you won't get notifications when you locked the screen.
- Please make sure you have enabled the motion detection features on the Netvue app device setting.
- Please make sure the "human detection" of Lab features is disabled on camera's setting
I have the same problem.....
Mine stopped working last night. Have checked those 3 things, have restarted the camera, have restarted my phone. Motion detects are there when I go to the app, but there are no push notifications anymore.
Same problem me too
I solved the issue with following steps:
From smartphone app:
1) cleared app cache memory
2) cleared app data
3) removed the device from app
4) added device in app again
From device camera:
1) reset the camera
2) reconfigured camera from scratch (identification by qr code, WiFi configuration, all camera settings etc..)
Now motion capture is notified by the app and the bell icon shows the number of events.
Please sign in to leave a comment.