When you use Netvue APP, it would request permissions in order to provide services. The specific permissions are as follows:
1.To implement below function, Netvue will request Notification permission:
- Receive motion detection notification
- Receive ring call notification
If this permission is turned off, you will not receive device motion detection and doorbell ring call push notifications.
2. To implement below function, Netvue will request Microphone permission:
- Two-way audio communication
If this permission is turned off, the device side will not be able to hear the voice from the phone side.
3. To implement below function, Netvue will request Camera permission:
- Scan device QR code during setup
- Take photo as the user avatar
If this permission is turned off, you will not be able to scan the QR code when setup the device, but you can still enter the QR code manually; you will not be able to take photo when set avatar, but you can select the image from album.
4. To implement below function, Netvue will request Location permission:
- For iOS 13 and above system version, getting WiFi information requires "Location Information". When setup device, it needs to obtain the WiFi information that the iOS device is connected to ensure that the device can be added sucessfully.
- When configure WiFi for an offline camera, it needs to get the WiFi information that the iOS device is connected.
If this permission is turned off, when you add camera or reconfigure the camera WiFi by a iOS 13 or above system deivce, you will need to enter the WiFi information manually.
5. To implement below function, Netvue will request Photo permission:
- Save camera screenshots and videos to album
If this permission is turned off, the screenshot or video will not be able to saved.
Enable or disable permissions
You can change the permissions at any time in the system settings. Please note that disabling permissions will make the corresponding functions unavailable.
We take industry-standard security measures to protect your personal and user content from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, tampering or disclosure. We do our utmost to provide users with complete platform support to ensure its consistency and security.